County Hall (ca. 298)

From NAPwiki
Revision as of 00:58, 2 December 2010 by Kelby.rose (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search


These hull remains were found at a construction site along the Thames River in 1910. The fragile timbers and impressions were first “conserved” in plaster and displayed in the London Museum, with additional plaster added after WWII. The assembly was torn down and studied by Peter Marsden in 1978. The timbers are now in storage, but drawings and a model can be examined.1

References

1. Richard Steffy, INA Shipdata Project, Texas A&M University.

Personal tools