New World Seafaring
Revision as of 01:25, 24 January 2010 by Bradley.krueger
Iberian Exploration and Colonization of the Western Hemisphere, 1492-1600
- Arnold, J. Barto and Robert S. Weddle. The Nautical Archaeology of Padre Island. New York: Academic Press, 1978.
- Arnold, J. Barto III. "The Fleet of 1554," in Archaeology Under Water, Keith Muckelroy, ed. New York: McGraw Hill Co., 1980.
- Augier, F.R., S.C. Goron, D.G. Hall, and M. Reckford. The Making of the West Indies. Trinidad and Jamaica: Longman Caribbean, 1960.
- Barkham, Michael M. "Report on 16th Century Spanish Basque Shipbuilding Circa 1550 to Circa 1600," Parks Canada Manuscript Report Number 422, 1981.
- Cipolla, Carlo. Guns, Sails & Empires: Technological Innovation & Eurpoean Expansion 1400-1700. New York: Barnes and Noble Books, 1996 (reprint of the 1965 Pantheon Book).
- Crosby, Alfred W. The Columbian Exchange: Biological and Cultural Consequences of 1492. Contributions in American Studies Number 2. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1972.
- Cumbaa, Stephen L. "Preliminary Analysis of Bones form a 16th Century Spanish Basque Shipwreck and Whaling Station in Red Bay, Labrador," in Underwater Archaeology: The Challenge Before Us- The Proceedings of the Twelfth Conference on Underwater Archaeology, Cordon P. Watts Jr., ed. San Marino, CA: Fathom Eight Publications, 1981.